Kidney is one of the important organs filtering wastes and toxins in the body. When it is damaged, many other organs and systems may be also attacked. What are the possible reasons for damaged kidney?
Possible causes of kidney damage
● High blood pressure
● Reduction of blood flow to kidneys, which may be related to dehydration, heart attack and direct injury on kidneys.
● Immune disorder
● Obstruction of urine flow, such as with an enlarged prostate, kidney stone, kidney cyst
● Side effects of certain medicine
Tests for kidney damage
● Blood test: This test includes serum creatinine, glomerular filtration rate (GFR) and blood urea nitrogen (BUN).
● Imaging tests: Ultrasound and CT scan
● Kidney biopsy
● Urine tests: Urinalysis, urine protein and microalbuminuria and creatinine clearance.
You should consult your doctor what tests you should do. You can also consult our doctor on duty. He or she will be glad to help you. Do not worry, this consultation is free of charge.
Possible symptoms of kidney damage
-Swelling (edema) in extremities;
-Shortness of breath;
-Fatigue that is always caused by malnutrition and anemia;
-High blood pressure;
-Urine changes (foamy and bubbly urine; red, dark brown or tea-colored urine; frequent and urgent urination)
-Bad taste in mouth.
The above symptoms are some common signs of kidney disease, but can be caused by some other underlying conditions. You can send your test report to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or leave a message below. Our doctor will reply you within 24 hours, giving you some suggestions for free.
Treatment for kidney damage
In order to treat kidney damage from the root, I recommend you to take traditional Chinese medicines. The main function of these herbal medicines is to improve blood circulation and repair damaged renal tissues so as to enhance renal function.