Stage 4 Chronic Kidney Disease occurs if kidney function level ranges from 15% to 29%. If progresses continuously, stage 4 kidney disease will progress into kidney failure. Therefore, for these patients, they may need dialysis or kidney transplant in the near future. Besides, because low kidney function level, patients are more likely to suffer from various symptoms and problems.
In addition to cleanse the blood, regulating blood pressure and keeping electrolyte balance are also basic kidney functions. When kidneys can’t do their work efficiently, a series of symptoms and problems will occur, such as:
- Too much fluid and sodium retention: Quite a number of patients find swelling appears in patients’ legs, feet, hands, ankles or face especially around eyelids.
- Feel tiredness all the time: Renal anemia and build up of toxins in the blood can cause this symptom directly.
- Urination changes: It means proteinuria, when foam appears in patients’ urine, while blood in urine makes patients’ urine become red, tea colored, dark orange or even brown.
- High blood pressure: With hormone imbalance and fluid retention, blood pressure reaches to higher and higher.
- Poor appetite, nausea and vomiting: These problems result from too much toxins building up and stimulating gastrointestinal tract.
- Kidney pain: Not all patients with Stage 4 CKD will have this problem, but they may have it with PKD, infections, IgA Nephropathy or other problems.
- Sleep problems: Skin itching, restless legs and muscle cramps can cause sleep problems easily.
- A metallic taste in mouth or uremic breath: This is because a lot of urea builds up in the blood.
Besides, patients may suffer from some other symptoms such as headache, memory loss, bone pain, etc. What symptoms do you have?
In Stage 4 Chronic Kidney Disease, a large part of kidney functioning tissues are damaged. Among them, some are just impaired, but some others may be necrotic. At present, no specific treatment can make damaged kidneys recover to as normal as healthy kidneys. The only thing we can do is to protect remaining kidney functioning tissues and repair damaged but not necrotic kidney cells.
Here, we would like to introduce Micro-Chinese Medicine Osmotherapy and Stem Cell Therapy. With the effects of increasing blood flow into kidneys and regulating the inner body system, Micro-Chinese Medicine Osmotherapy can help protect remaining kidney functioning tissues and maintaining stable internal environment. As for Stem Cell Therapy, it can do a lot to rebuild kidney structure. If both of these two treatments work, patients’ symptoms can be eased and kidney function level increases successfully.
Although most patients in Stage 4 CKD can still live with their own kidneys, a diet plan that won’t increase the burden on kidneys is needed.
Firstly, diet should include grains, fruits and vegetables, but limiting whole grains and some fruits and vegetables.
Secondly, the diet should be low in sodium, protein, unsaturated fat, potassium and phosphorus.
Finally, the vitamins, calcium and fluid intake should be tailored to individual requirements.
Since patients’ illness condition changes from person to person, we should help our patients develop correct diet plan in detail according to their medical case. If you need any help for free, welcome to contact us.
With Lupus Nephritis, a characteristic red ski...Learn More
Once you find an effective treatment for Nephr...Learn More